Tapped Mobile is thrilled to announce its 3rd Annual Mobile Study – Mobile Personas 2015.
Mobile Personas is Canada’s most comprehensive study detailing the mobile habits of 14 Million Canadians – Moms (25-54), Men (25-54) and Millennials (18-29). The study includes necessary data to allow agencies and brands to keep up with the massive growth in mobile adoption and usage, and the shift from desktop to tablets and smartphones.
This year’s study proves definitively that mobile is the connective tissue in the lives of consumers and marketers must consider mobile as the first screen and how it impacts the path to purchase.
The 2015 Mobile Personas Report answers the following key questions:
- Who is the Mobile Persona most ready to make the shift from desktop to mobile shopping?
- What does the increase in Mobile Moms mobile device usage mean for the path to purchase?
- Where are consumers seeking product information?
- When to use mobile to effectively target your consumers?
- Why digital flyers are not being utilized for their full potential?
- How much consumers rely on their mobile device while in-store?
New this year, we are pleased to announce segmented reports available for purchase:
- Entire Report
- Single Reports: Moms, Men or Millennials
- Media Consumption Report
- Path to Purchase Report
- App Usage Report
To learn more about Mobile Personas, you can check out www.mobilepersonas.com